Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's amazing how quickly things can really come into place when you let yourself fall. I've been feeling alive. Fucking alive. Last night was one of the most wonderful times to date and I'm glad I can say I am thankful and I can see. I can see clearly. I can't verbalize it, literally, choke I on the words but I know that it's right, at the end of the day, it's the right thing. It's like I'm spinning in circles with my arms out like I did when I was little, just feeling full and dizzy. I've been closing doors, opening new ones, seeing what I maybe should've a long time ago with certain things and that's good. I need some more practice with this, but it's not an overnight part but I'm blessed for the help of all the constants and the new to assist me in the transformation. I am naked, I am scared, I am excited, I am happy, I am nostalgic, I am thankful. This is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment